Angelenos – if you have yet to wrap up your holiday shopping, it’s still not too late. Drop by the Poketo store for plenty of gift ideas and one-stop shopping for everyone on your list! Specially for the holidays, we’ve got extended opening hours and we are even open on Christmas Eve.
Holiday Extended Hours at the Poketo Store:
12/14/12 – 12/23/12
Monday – Friday: 12 – 8 PM
Saturday & Sunday: 11 – 8 PM
12/24/12: 12 – 5 PM
Closed: 12/25 – 12/27, and 1/1
For those on a budget, we’ve got a sale section with items up to 50% off. And if you are in need of some inspiration, take a peek at our holiday gift guides.
To make gifting a little easier, we also offer complimentary gift wrap for all purchases made at the store. Happy holidays, and happy shopping!
Looking for a last-minute gift? We’ve got plenty of gifts on a budget in our sale section here. And if you need some gifting inspiration, check out the series of gift guides that we compiled for the different personalities in your life!
We’ve also made holiday shopping easier for you by answering your order inquiries and offering shipping before Christmas up till December 21, 2pm Pacific Standard Time. Here are some other important dates and details to note:
* December 21, 2pm PST: Last day for order inquiries and all orders to be shipped out before Christmas.
* Any order placed after December 21, 2pm PST will not ship until December 27.
* International customers who want their orders to arrive in time for Christmas should opt for Express Mail (Delivery takes 2-7 business days).
* International customers who choose “standard shipping” will have their orders sent via USPS First Class Mail International which has no tracking, no insurance and no way to find an order if it is lost or delayed. Delivery could take between 1-6 weeks depending on destination.
* To include a personal note with gift purchases, please write your message in the order comments at checkout, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
You’ve made a list, checked it twice, and bought all the gifts for your nearest and dearest. Up next, wrapping your carefully chosen presents. In the busyness of the holiday season, a lovingly wrapped present is often overlooked, but it’s a thoughtful gesture that makes a big difference. Here, we round up our holiday gift wrapping essentials so you can easily bundle up your gifts and spread around plenty of love, warmth and cheer.
1. Holiday Wrapping Paper
2. Happy Friends Card
3. Linen Tea Towels
4. Graphic Stickers
5. Color Block Pens
6. Baker’s Twine
7. Reindeer Card
8. Washi Tape
9. Paper Leaf Cutouts
One of the things we love at Poketo is seeing snapshots of the many ways our customers are using our products. First we have Bora Kim Poon, who shared this photo on Instagram. Bora used our holiday wrapping paper to wrap birthday gifts for her husband, photographer Rick Poon. Finished off with rustic rope twine, we love how elegant and personalized these presents look!
Next up we have Maureen, who embarked on a “drip dye” project with our wooden snowflakes. With white and gold acrylic ink, she used droppers to drip the ink onto the snowflakes. The finished product is incredibly stunning, and reminds us of a winter wonderland right in the heart of the home.
How are you using or personalizing your Poketo purchases? We’d love for you to share them with us!