Next up in the Valentine’s Day Gift Guide, we’ve rounded up some swoon-worthy gift ideas to win over your leading man, be it your friend, crush, boyfriend or husband. We’re pretty sure he will appreciate these creative and practical gifts, especially since roses and stuffed toys don’t exactly translate to a gift of love for the guys!
1. Brass Bottle Opener – $40
2. Infusion Coffee Maker – $45
3. Natural Bristle Shaving Brush – $18
4. Pendleton Ceramic Travel Mugs – $28
5. Crisscross Socks – $12
6. Sun and Shore Eco Sweatshirt – $49
7. Colorblock Leather Watch – $85-$95
8. Leather Key Chains – $12
9. Pendleton Vacuum Flask Bottle – $38
See all our Valentine’s Day gift guides here.
Forgive me for my lack of posts on the blog. I feel really bad for not having time to post… things have been crazy busy with travel and the opening of the Poketo Store. Excuses, excuses… I’m going to be better! Just a heads up though, we are headed down to San Diego this week… so, expect some Comic Con goodness! To keep up, we are always posting on Instagram… find “Poketo” there.
Here are some photos from our recent trip to SF… this from the Jean Paul Gaultier show at the De Young Museum. A must see.
Tanya Aguiniga’s signature Rope Knot bracelets and necklaces make a huge fashion statement. We met Tanya years ago, picking up a number of her pieces for ourselves. All of the objects in her collection are designed, hand dyed, hand sewn, all of it put together by hand, by Tanya and her team. We’ve been been fans since day one, so no doubt, it was an honor to visit her studio in Atwater Village, Los Angeles, to see her process and catch up on all the new goods and projects she’s been working on. Check out those chairs!
See her bracelets on Poketo.
More of Tanya Aguiniga at Aguinigadesign.com.
We’ve been dreaming of Paris (and other cities) lately, but no matter how wonderful the destination every traveler knows that a secret to a good trip is to bring the right essentials.
Here’s what’s on our must-bring list. What can’t you travel without?
1. We bring at least four different cameras in every trip. Aside from Ted’s DSLR, we keep also bring along the Golden Half and Mini-Diana. The Digital Harinezumi is a no-brainer. This little baby also takes videos.
2. A good passport case is a blessing. The Upcycled Passport Case comfortably carries our passports, money and cards.
3. Street banner bags pack flat and are the perfect thing to whip out when the shopping bug hits us. We easily carry them on board the plane without having to pay expensive overweight charges.
4. Comfort is key especially when taking long flights. The eco pullovers are super soft and ward off that chilly recycled air on the plane.
What do you bring on an adventure?